Wedding Woes

WW Hive Mind

So, I do this meal replacement shake in the mornings.  I only like the vanilla flavor (their other flavors are just too sweet).  I randomly add PB or Chocolate PB powder or instant coffee for some other flavors in it.  Can you guys think of anything else I could add for flavoring?  That is tasty and not sugary.  It's just a cold water, 2 scoops, and shake, so it needs to be something that will dissolve in that.  And I don't really want to do any other work like blending (I know, but I'm just so done with cooking/eating right now and this gets me the nutrients I need).

Re: WW Hive Mind

• Sugar free Carmel syrup with the coffee? 

Infuse strawberry water and use some of it for a hint of strawberry flavor? 

• Ooo, I didn't even think of those coffee syrups, that's a great idea.  I knew I was missing some things that were probably easy. 

:smiley:
  • Cinnamon if that’s your thing? Or apple pie spice?
  •  Reàl Fruit Puree Infused Syrup that makes fruit purees/fruit infusions that go in drinks...
  • levioosa said:
    Sugar free Carmel syrup with the coffee? 

Infuse strawberry water and use some of it for a hint of strawberry flavor? 
    The brand Torani has lots of sugar-free syrup flavor options.  Both the more traditional ones for coffee, like hazelnut and caramel, but also fruit flavored ones.

I add their no-sugar black cherry syrup to sparkling water for a guilt-free "Italian soda".  I'm sure it would also be delicious with a vanilla flavored protein shake.

If you have a World Market near you, they carry a lot of Torani flavors.  If not, Amazon does.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker