Attire & Accessories Forum

Wedding Dress

I don't know how you all manage to prepare your wedding. After getting everything organized, I just feel so exhausted...but hopefully, it will all be worth it :) I just ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Princessly.com and I cannot wait for the dresses to arrive. Does anyone have any suggestions for hair styles?

Re: Wedding Dress

• I don't know how you all manage to prepare your wedding. After getting everything organized, I just feel so exhausted...but hopefully, it will all be worth it :) I just ordered my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses from Princessly.com and I cannot wait for the dresses to arrive. Does anyone have any suggestions for hair styles?

For your wedding party, hopefully you know it is best to let them be themselves when it comes to their appearance.  For you, the neckline often determines whether hair up or down will look better.  Most experts recommend not straying too far from your typical comfort zone, and to have a trial appointment to make sure you like the style you are considering.