Budget Weddings Forum

Backyard Wedding Budget - Santa Barbara

We're planning a backyard wedding in my Santa Barbara house. But I've no idea about the rental budget. Can anybody recommend some trusted party rental companies in Santa Barbara who can help me to get a rental estimate for my upcoming event including tent, furniture, dishes, linens, etc.

Re: Backyard Wedding Budget - Santa Barbara

• edited January 2023
    I live in Santa Barbara from last 20 years. I recommended to choose Just4funpartyrentals.com who can assest you the whole from planning to execution. You can get their reviews from Google and Yelp also.
  • You should cross post this question on the local California Board. 
  • It sounds like a beautiful and intimate setting. As for rental companies, I suggest you look into Party Rental Co. and Santa Barbara Event Rentals. They're both reputable and can provide you with estimates.

• Congrats on your backyard wedding! We had ours there too - it's such a beautiful spot.

For rentals, I've heard good things about Party Perfect SB. They were easy to work with and gave a comprehensive quote.

Definitely get estimates from a few places though, pricing can vary. Also ask about package deals if renting multiple items.

Don't forget to factor in delivery/pickup, taxes, damage waivers. It all adds up!

Wishing you the best in planning
  • @knotmod Can you please close this thread?