Attire & Accessories Forum

Your HONEST opinion on this dress please?

Hi everyone , I have found a dress by Maggie Sottero , its from back in about 2006 but it caught my eye. I know that people are going to say 'if you like it , thats all that matters' , but to be honest I would rather get some honest feedback - if you think its nice , thats great .. if you think it looks awful , then please say so! 
Thanks so much!
Sara

Re: Your HONEST opinion on this dress please?

• It reminds me of a lot of dresses from that time frame.  The pickups that you see in the front were in a lot of dresses in the mid 2000s.  It's not my personal taste but I don't think it's a bad dress. 
  • I will be honest.  The bottom looks like a collection of wrinkled sheets.
  • I think it looks like a prom dress. A pretty one for sure, but more suited to a very young woman. 
  • 100% Depends on your body - for some people they look great, others, not so much.  Styles change over the years and if that style is the style you like the way you look in, go for it!  Also a determining factor is the undergarments chosen to go with said dress as the choice of crinoline(s) can make/break the look!
  • banana468 said:
    It reminds me of a lot of dresses from that time frame.  The pickups that you see in the front were in a lot of dresses in the mid 2000s.  It's not my personal taste but I don't think it's a bad dress. 
    Ditto this.