Canada-Ontario

Selling New, never worn, Eva Lendel wedding dress

Selling this New, Never Worn - Stunning Eva Lendel dress. Absolutely in love with this gown but I ended up going for much simpler look, and really hope this one finds it's home and makes a future bride feel beautiful and happy on her special day. This dress is from a special collection (Less is More 2022) because despite the war in Ukraine, Eva Lendel has not stopped productions and is continuing to make gowns for brides worldwide. Eva Lendel never disappoints. Her designs are fashion forward yet elegant and wearable. Her fabrics are luxurious and her gowns are more beautiful than the photos. These gowns easily sell for twice or three times the amount listed.

Originally $3100 CAD pre tax. No alterations. Still in original bag with Tags, New, Never Worn.

Lika is an elegant wedding gown made of stretch mikado and is decorated with draping on the corset and under the waistline. Strapless bodice with beautiful fold over - an elegant Audrey Hepburn detail that is timeless and elegant. The strapless corset has a fantastic V-neckline. The sheath skirt is made of straight silhouette that accentuates the figure of the bride. Overskirt in photo 4 is the one I originally bought with the dress (also Eva Lendel but from different collection) and is not yet for sale. The dress is true to size (EU 40 / US 10/ L), I ended up buying one size up as per bridal store advice because I fluctuate in weight and wanted to ensure the it wouldn't be too small come wedding month and also have option to take it in if I lost weight before the wedding. Currently in photos, you can tell it is a bit loose in bust area.

Dress Size: EU 40 = US 10 (Bust 92cm, Waist 72cm, Hips 100cm)
My size: US 4/6 (Bust 87cm, Waist 68cm, 98cm) - I was going to get alterations, but ended up choosing a different style dress altogether
Fabric: Mikado Silk
Style: Classy, Formal, Minimalist
Neckline: Strapless, V-Neck
Colour: Ivory

Available as a dress only. Overskirt is not included.
Additional photos for serious inquiries. Please reach out with any questions.