Wedding Woes
Options

Hump Day

Phew. I'm having a crummy stretch.  Thankful for the upcoming long weekend (Good Friday and Easter Monday) and looking forward to celebrating Easter which is one of my favorite holidays.  How's everyone else?

Re: Hump Day

• Options
    Oof, @charlotte989875, that's terrifying and how inconvenient and hard.

I'm struggling with feelings of jealousy about a friend.  I'll get past it and it's absolutely not her fault, but it's annoying me.  

I am tired of being tired.  Also, allergy season is hitting HARD.  I'm really glad I did these allergy shots.  My allergies are mostly handled by the meds, but mornings have been a little rough until I get the meds in me.

Otherwise, SSDD.  
  • Options
    OMG @charlotte989875!  It's been so much lately.  ((hugs)) I'm glad M is OK and ugh to pink eye.  It's easily treatable, but it's so gross.  

I'm trying to stay focused on work, but I'm so ready to be off for a few days. 

I'll post some Prudie today.  
  • Options
    @charlotte989875, I'm glad M is okay!  That sounds scary.  

Chugging along at work.  I worked so hard and was stressed out about getting three urgent packages to the engineer I support.  He needs to review the steel order and get it back to me to finish them up.  He got the first package at the end of the day on Thursday.

I still haven't gotten any of them back.  I warned him yesterday that I will be out of the office Thurs-Fri.  He said he would have them to me by this morning.  I still don't have even one.  I know he is super busy and has a lot on his plate.  But it's a little irritating.

I gave him fair warning yesterday!  So my conscience is now clear.  I will get done what I can, but if he doesn't return some or returns them too late in the day then they aren't going out until Monday. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 27
    Ouch to M @charlotte989875.  I agree, a lot happening in your life lately.
    i want it to be Friday so badly so of course this week is going at a snail’s pace. 

A lot of meetup groups have gone radio silent or disbanding. One is a largely active one for travel and quite honestly, i have my eye on it to run it.  I asked the organizer to give it up instead of delete it, because it has the members in it already - and I can re add the people she kicked out, so we’ll see. It’s a general travel group, I couldn’t find enough people interested in my haunted travel one when I ran that. 

• Options
    Oof, hugs to you both @ei34 and @charlotte989875

Back at work and sad about it. Of course my computer locked me out of the EHR system first thing in the morning so I had to wait on hold with IT to sign in. For some reason it’s been locking me out every morning and then once it’s unlocked it works fine. It’s a mild inconvenience but still super annoying. 

Otherwise SSDD. H is trying to plan a million things this weekend with family and I just want to chill at home since we were just traveling. 

• Options
    Ouch to M @charlotte989875.  I agree, a lot happening in your life lately.
    i want it to be Friday so badly so of course this week is going at a snail’s pace. 

A lot of meetup groups have gone radio silent or disbanding. One is a largely active one for travel and quite honestly, i have my eye on it to run it.  I asked the organizer to give it up instead of delete it, because it has the members in it already - and I can re add the people she kicked out, so we’ll see. It’s a general travel group, I couldn’t find enough people interested in my haunted travel one when I ran that. 
    Heeeyyyy, is that meetup group just for people in the Chicagoland area?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CharmedPamCharmedPam member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    edited March 28
    Heeeyyyy, is that meetup group just for people in the Chicagoland area?
    Actually probably not. She sets up trips around the 5 hr mark from Chicagoland so if you become a midwesterner, some may suit you, depending where. But it sounded like she was going to close it and not give it up.  I’ll send you a link if she chooses to just step down as an organizer, and keeps it open.  I don’t have the energy to start my own again.  I want her fan base. Lol. 

But Columbus in general should have a lot of meetup groups! 

Edit; yeah she just took the entire group down without offering it to anyone 😞