Delaware
Options

Bella Tiara= Bad Business

So I ordered a headpiece and drop earrings on February 1st , I had to email them and finally on  Feb 21st i received a tracking number. I got the package on Feb 26th and the earrings were not in the package so sent a email. This would be the first of many emails asking for the earrings to be sent. I received several replies saying they were going to send them, and when i asked for the tracking number of course i never received it. I have screenshot all the email replies from Bella Tiara claiming they would make sure that I would receive the earrings and here we are Wednesday 4/10 and i do not have the earrings or a tracking. I will say the headpiece is beautiful, however i would not have ordered it if i knew i wasn't going to get the earrings. I would have appreciated the company being of their word and sending the earrings i ordered with the headpiece, but unfortunately that was not the case. Hopefully if anyone decides to place an order you will have better luck than me. I have to know go try to find earrings.

Re: Bella Tiara= Bad Business

• Options
    hi I actually purchased some jewelry from Bella-Tiara last month I was actually very happy with it, the girl I spoke to was very nice. I hope you got your earrings.