Texas-Houston
Options

if YOU had to propose to HIM?

Would it have been the same scene as when he asked you?  Or would it be more casual, more of a surprise, or somewhere completely different?  Just curious, thought it might be a fun topic. I always liked the live sports game proposals - like where they show the couple on the scoreboard and it says "Marry Me" while the the whole stadium watches the proposal on the screen.  I would probably try to do something like that if I were gonna be popping the question...  sure it might be embarrassing (especially if they say NO, lol), but pretty cool at the same time.(note this is just hypothetical, I love the way my DH asked me to marry him, wouldn't change it.  This is just if you were to do the asking)
imageimage

Re: if YOU had to propose to HIM?

• Options
    mrunner2009mrunner2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have asked the bf when we were in bed. I always feel like you are the most intimate in bed (not necessarily after sex) and that would be a sweet time to whisper "Will you marry me?" in his ear.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha mrunner I'm with you. I was thinking in bed also. Something just sweet and sensual. Maybe while watching tv (which would have been our case). :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would have had to be during a soccer game somehow. FI is a soccer nut.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would of done it the same way he did actually. I would of been better at keeping it a secret and hiding the ring. I actually did propose to my man laying in bed. I gave him a ring. He still wears it and its engraved with Semper Fi. It's his promise ring as he says. I don't know what he will do when he has to take it off for the wedding day. He has never taken it off in almost a year and a half.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i like this question!i would have proposed totally different than he did. he was really romantic about it but i probably would have asked him during a battlestar galactica episode or something else equally nerdy/casual.
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would go the sporting event route too. Probably an Aggie football game. He would love that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI did a great job - lake at sunset - I would have done something in the same vein
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards