Texas-Houston
Options

Hair Apt Tonight

I'm thinking of going a light brown with some soft blonde highlights around the face.  Any thoughts? Suggestions?  Or I could just do heavy low lights (not thick like skunk looking) to darken it up for the fall. 

Re: Hair Apt Tonight

• Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Both sound like great colors for fall. Who do you go to for color?
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    First, your new sig pic is beautiful!! I go to Visable Changes in Deerbrook. 
  • Options
    TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im no help in the hair dept. i just wanted to say that i love ur siggy STB.
    BFP 3.28.12
    missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Visible Changes...I need to go to them. They are very reasonable in price right? It has been sooo long.I would love to get some coloring done too. Take some pics!! Are you going for more for fall colors? Or do you just want a change?Thanks...the pic is one of my bridal teasers. :-)
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want a change, and I've totally lost my tan since I haven't had time to be out on the lake this summer so the blonde isn't working for me anymore!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I hear ya about change...I love the idea of the heavy low lights. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I have always loved Nicole Ritchie's hair. She has blonde and some low lights.[img] http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/articles/approve/4237_5816_Richie-Nicole-14-4x.jpg [/img]
    Photobucket
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Her cut is cute, and I love the color.  My face is too round for that cut though.  I think I'll have them put in some long layers. 
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shelly who does your color and cut there? I went there solid for about 5 years. I miss them so much!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Nicole Richie's hair. The cut and the color. Shelly...if you arent as tan as you used to be then you dont want to go too dark b/c it will make you look even lighter. Look up celebs w/ u similar skin tones to help you get an idea of how a particular color would look on you.
    BFP 3.28.12
    missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I don't want to go too dark at all.  I guess like my natural color would be between a dirty blonde and a light brown.  I don't know if I'm brave enough to die it one color lol.I use Kalin for color and whoever for cut (don't get a cut often).  Shes only been there about a year I think. 
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh ya it's been a while since I have been there. Sergio used to do my color and Becca did my cut. Serigo is so awesome if he is still there! Arthur did mine when Sergio was out of town. Wow I haven't been there in soo long!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm loving this color:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like your hair blonde!
    My Fashion & Beauty Blog: www.veronikasblushing.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just got mine redone last Thurs and I kept the same color blonde, just went to a darker brown almost black in my lowlights for the fall. I love it! I still have the blonde in it for the highlights but the touch of dark really makes a difference.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks v, I just want something darker for the fall... So I get there and the freaking power is out at the mall. Had to reschedule :( . Pretty frustrating even though it's not their fault... I planned my whole week around it. Ugh..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Power was out in all of Kingwood too. I was supposed to leave work at 430 but didn't get home until 8. Apparently a tornado came through the area!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    crazy primo I heard that too. Took me an hour tocget home from the mall traffic was so bad!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards