Texas-Houston
Options

WOOO--CHECKS!

Hey ladies..haven't posted in quite awhile BUT I have been getting stuff done! --We bought some lanterns for the aisle..--I FINALLY picked a BM dress and they are going to order it before 10/30 so they can get FREE shipping..--I finished the bags I was making for the BMs tonight! WOO rhinestones!--and we picked our cakes today!! YES!!

Re: WOOO--CHECKS!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    yay for checks!where did you get your BM dress??
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for checks =)
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE your cake topper and your small centerpieces!  Very cute :)
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay for checks!
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    ditto what Shelly said! Love the peacock stuff and yay for checks!
  • Options
    pinkypoo33pinkypoo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awesome!  Man, everyone gets things done so early...you're  a year away and you have checks.  I'm 7 months away and I haven't done anything yet.  I think its because I know I can put everything together in a few months, and I'm a natural procrastinator lol.  Great job!
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    pinky I'm bad at leaving things till the last minute too, but as FI reminded me, since we are the ones who will be paying for it, its good to get a headstart.
  • Options
    pinkypoo33pinkypoo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea Zur I agree... I started to do things about 6 months ago when we got engaged, then I thought "ok chill out you have time"...so I did...perhaps too much haha. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG I just looked at your bio and I love that he proposed at Disney!! I waned my FI to do that but he couldn't wait till we went to Disneyland. We are going to Disney world for our honeymoon. I'm slightly obsessed with disney. I saw you did the Disney College program, did you like it?? I wanted to do it so bad but it would of pushed back gradation and thus pushed back our wedding. So I didn't do it! That is so cool though!! That's great you got all those checks!!
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    That is alot of checks!! WOO HOO!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a store called Panache.  It is in the Willowbrook area. 
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loved the college program!! thats when FI proposed to me.  We are so obsessed with Disney too.  He did the program in 2006 and me in 2008.  It is such a great experience and I don't regret it.  I knew I was going to participate in it and yea I am a semester behind but its okay.  so I graduate in december 2010 and our wedding is the month before and hopefully we will move back there! we haven't decided if we want to do the disney cruise for our honeymoon though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    With the FI in the military it just was hard. Originally he was staying in so I didn't want to push back graduation because I wanted to be with him as soon as I could before another deployment. I have turned him into a disney buff. He promises me that one day we can retire in Celebration, Florida.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards