Texas-Houston
Options

boudior pics ideas

So I have booked a boudior session for exactlly 1 yr from our wedding date to give FI his book possibly for his bday or christmas (his bday is in dec as well). I have a few ideas on what to wear and props to take. Any tips? etc?

Re: boudior pics ideas

• Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I need to firm up the hiney too... tips for that would work great!!
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My DH loves to hunt/loves guns so I laid down and laid his rifle  up and down my body with my arms hugging the gun (across my chest) it was very very seductive :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI is a soccer fanatic, so I was thinking of doing some sort of sitting or something pose with one of his soccer balls =) and his favorite jersey.
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I wore my Astros jersey and just black lacy underwear for some and those were some of my favoritesYou can wear one of his work shirts and a tie my friend that recently did hers wore a hot pink tie he wore for a wedding black undewear and a hat - those came out so good I wanted to so some kind of soccer one, but I am the fan he isn't so much lol
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    edited December 2011
    Who did you book them with?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tresor- She's going our wedding too and my photos for my portfolio
  • Options
    FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    for your portfolio? For the soccer one, get those knee high socks some, some white boy shorts, soccer ball, no bra.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Zurita....your using Michaelle?that is awesome...i love my b-picts and my sister's came out really nice...=)
  • Options
    pinkypoo33pinkypoo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Zurita....you're using Michaelle with Tresor for your wedding ??  I'm thinking of using her since I like her style and her prices seem a lot more reasonable than others.  Obviously you like her if you're using her, but any input you can give would be appreciated since I need to book someone in the near future.  Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    don't forget accessories too like shoes jewelry and such. one of my favorites of dang was the one with her little do not disturb sign.i used guns in mine too lol. one of my favs of mine is with jeans and a red corset.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pinkypoo....Michaelle did my epicts, my bpicts, my sisters bpicts...we have a family session on Thurs. and she'll be doing my wedding this friday.  I really like her style, and she's a very sweet lady...If your thinking about using her-- go for it...I know there is another Knottie who also used her for e-picts
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do promo-modeling sometimes, and my boss told me to update my pictures. Pinky and Sav yes I'm using her. She showed me some of her recent work, and I think its nice. She's also having a boudior special for October, so I jumped on the opportunity to do them now.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh sava you're wedding is this Friday?  yay congrats!!  I would LOVE to see your pics after....I know she has a few weddings on her blog, but she hasn't updated it in a while and I've been hoping to see more wedding pics from someone.  Please share after the wedding :)
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yea Zurita I just received the October "Boo"ty session specials email this morning so she popped back in my head lol.
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    edited December 2011
    yeah don't forget about accessories - not sure if you would have your wedding shoes, but I used them in my pics as well
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No wedding shoes yet but I've been eye-balling some heels lately =) I have the long soccer/tube socks. I'm using pearls as my wedding accessories, just have not looked or purchased any as of yet.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and to firm up your tush, 2 words...squats, lunges.  funnnnn
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes most def. must firm it up =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pinky- I'm using her too. I absolutely love her. My epics are on her website "mirielle and roy" She has been the best decision I've made. I was thinking about doing the boudior but I don't know if FI would really like it. I see him putting it in a drawer and never looking at them lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards