Texas-Houston
Options

Dancing with The Stars

Did anyone watch it last night? Who is your favorite so far?I watched part of it. I was not impressed so much with the guys. I think Aaron Carter & the Iron Chef Guy has potential. I hope the girls make up for it.
Photobucket
Our little miracle, Jett.
Planning Bio,
My Blog

Re: Dancing with The Stars

• Options
    lyndseynelllyndseynell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I watched it too.  I liked Aaron and the other young guy with Chelsea.  Donny Osmond was good too...too cheesy but I'm sure he'll go far.  I didn't think any were that great but I still love the show.
  • Options
    lyndseynelllyndseynell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh - and I got an enewsletter from Montage yesterday with one of your bridals...you're his photo of the month!  = )
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I totally forgot about Donny. I liked him as well. It was funny hearing all the ladies screaming over him. I thought that was hilarious.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I didn't watch it last night but I planned to tonight. I think it's dumb they are doing three days of it. I'm not that big a fan of the show. I usually end up watching only a few. My Mom is obsessed and makes me watch her favorite dances when I go home. My Mom wishes I would marry Julian Hough's brother.
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i missed it, but heard aaron and donny were good.  i saw clips of tom delay on the news last night.  not very impressed with him. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards