Texas-Houston
Options

What's Good?!?!?

Tomorrow at 1:30 I start my vacationHeading to Tulsa! Birthday on MondaySeeing tons of friends in the next week for different outings and lunches and such!

Re: What's Good?!?!?

• Options
    happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    umm we are looking at a house to rent in the heights that is huge and only $25 more! I am REALLY hoping we get it! DH starts the last part of his vet school oct 26th! woohoo! almost done!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My bachelorette party is this weekend!! We were trying to figure out where we were going to get $500 for the rest of the catering and my grandparents came to our rescue!! My wedding is in 17 days !! WOO HOO !! Life is good :)
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weather is awesome =)
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    got some of the most awesome news on Monday!! ahh super excited :)Work is great!Life is even better!!!! and I am in the best mood today!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SHUVUUSHUVUU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's my birthday!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy bday Shu
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy birthday shu!! Yay for awesome news becca!!! :) i'm getting my hair colored today and tomorrow dh and I are going to see blink 182.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Options
    ayersfam20ayersfam20 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Leaving for my parent's tomorrow afternoon to drop of the dog and then -DISNEY WORLD on Friday!!!Abbie's 5th b-day is Saturday ...I'm so super excited!
    Abbie Rose 9.26.2004
    Collin Thayne 10.11.2010
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is really nice weather outside. I like being able to wear my hoodie. The FI leave for the wedding has past 1st sgt's approval now we just need one more person's approval. It is so nerve racking. Though 1st Sgt said it was all good and all that.This weekend I'll be catching up on all my homework which is good because I will hopefully feel less stressed.My roommate found out today that her baby is a boy!!! She bought all boy stuff so it's a good thing. I get to see the pictures and video of him when I get home.
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love to hear that everyone has such great things going on in their lives. So awesome.-We got a new bed on Monday. It is glorious! Best sleep I've gotten in a long time. -DH finally signed a lease for a space for his new business. It will be up and running next week. Thank goodness!-Going to Happy Hour tonight! Yum Cabo margaritas!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    - SYTYCD tonight, with wine possibly- soccer playoffs tomorrow - barring rain- god good news from friends- my parents are buying our last 2 dining room chairs, well in return I have to host turkey day but I think I can handle that
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Life's good....period!!! + Going to MTY to do wedding planning things. I get to see my fiancee tonight. Less then 100 days for the holidays, I love Christmas!!
  • Options
    txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ayers have fun im Florida!! I wanna go back so bad!!   Happy I did not know your DH was in vet school! How cool is that!
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards