Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Apostle Highlands Venue

Has anyone been to or heard any reviews about the Apostle Highlands wedding venue. I heard it opened just this last year to weddings and we saw them at the recent wedding fair but when I went to look up reviews on them that were not posted on their website I could only find reviews on the golf course part of it.

Any information would be helpful.

Thanks!

Re: Apostle Highlands Venue

• Options
    You will get better responses if you post this on your local board.
    DSC_9275
  • Options
    I just had my wedding there in the begining of June and they were wonderful!! I would most definately recommend them!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_ceremony-ideas_apostle-highlands-venue?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:10Discussion:5c2694fd-a4aa-40a1-a8a2-6599242390eaPost:42e8aea6-c4fe-450e-b023-5b96ab354a00">Apostle Highlands Venue</a>:
    [QUOTE]Has anyone been to or heard any reviews about the Apostle Highlands wedding venue. I heard it opened just this last year to weddings and we saw them at the recent wedding fair but when I went to look up reviews on them that were not posted on their website I could only find reviews on the golf course part of it. Any information would be helpful. Thanks!
    Posted by petersoncj[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards