Texas-Houston
Options

The Heights Villa?

Has anyone had their wedding at The Heights Villa? or attended a wedding there?
Thoughts, please.

I am strongly considering them for my wedding reception. Thank you!

Re: The Heights Villa?

• Options
    robscorobsco member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My husband's best friend got maried there.   It was very nice.  The wife later told me she liked the venue very much but did not particularly care for there preferred vendors.  She did however bring in her own caterer, DJ & coordinator for the wedding.  Overall, they were happy with their experience.
  • Options
    I'm booked there for 4/20/13.  I'm bringing in an outside caterer.  Which room are you looking at (the church or the smaller room)?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    HoustonBride3HoustonBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited May 2012
    I was originally planning on the smaller room, but as our guest list grows, I am now thinking the bigger room. I am planning on April of 2013 too! Hopefully either the 6th or 13th. Which room are you using? Cafe Natalie's prices seem reasonable, so I will probably use them as the caterer as long as they taste good!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_the-heights-villa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:1b68d5f8-6cfa-467c-a28a-136e1dff051aPost:33c0d9fe-0f11-4aec-a382-2da22ede6d2b">Re: The Heights Villa?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm booked there for 4/20/13.  I'm bringing in an outside caterer.  Which room are you looking at (the church or the smaller room)?
    Posted by sleepyb[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    We're in the big room and will probably still be squeezed in.  FI has a large family so we're looking at 300 invites.

Cafe Natalie's prices seemed high to me but the food was okay.

Are you going to the Open House on Sunday?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Speez33Speez33 member
    First Comment
    Yes! Are you?
  • Options
    I sure will be. Me, FI, and all 4 parents.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI and I will be there on Sunday. We are planning on signing contract/putting down deposit then. If all goes as planned, we will be getting married in the big room the Saturday before your wedding!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_the-heights-villa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:1b68d5f8-6cfa-467c-a28a-136e1dff051aPost:dea68ac7-3221-4a83-91c6-11ad35937072">Re:The Heights Villa?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I sure will be. Me, FI, and all 4 parents.
  • Options
    Did everything work out for you ladies yesterday?  It went well for me - my FMIL and FFIL approved of the venue (which is good since we payed the deposit in January).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Speez33Speez33 member
    First Comment
    Yep! We put down the deposit for April 13! Now, I am doing research about different catering prices.
  • Options
    Speez33Speez33 member
    First Comment
    Just sent you a PM!
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_the-heights-villa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:1b68d5f8-6cfa-467c-a28a-136e1dff051aPost:f2e2a782-867b-490d-8ff9-5296e7e3015e">Re: The Heights Villa?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Did everything work out for you ladies yesterday?  It went well for me - my FMIL and FFIL approved of the venue (which is good since we payed the deposit in January).
  • Options

My husband and I got married there just two months ago and it was amazing!  We actually used a lot of the preferred vendors, and I was thrilled with them, but that of course an even more details preference.  The place was perfect for us... it is spacious, gorgeous and photogenic.  I don't think we could have asked for anything more.
    Good luck on the upcoming wedding! 

• Options
    I just booked there! I feel like the catering is really high priced for my taste (lol) or budget, to be exact. my fiancee and I are a really young couple. and we loved the place. We are having it on the bigger room sense we are having about 300 people. I was thinking of doing the centerpeices myself, but we aren't, we fell in love with some they have there. I love the place! does anyone have a good cater?
  • Options

Im booked at Heights Villa on 4/26/13!!! Did anyone taste the food from Cafe Natalie?  They ran out before the event ended which makes me nervous and the price per person seems kinda steep. Im strongly considering using another caterer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards