Texas-Houston
Options

Glass Palace - Marriott in the Galleria?

Has anyone either been to a wedding or any other event at the Glass Palace in the Marriott off 610? If so, how was it? I'm just trying to get an idea of what the space would look like set up for a night event. 

Re: Glass Palace - Marriott in the Galleria?

• Options
    t12ubeautyt12ubeauty member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    I went to check it out when I was venue shopping. There's really nothing that great about it. You just go up some stairs from the main hotel hallway and there it is. It's almost like a loft with a glass roof that overlooks the hallway in the hotel. I wasn't sure how that would work with noise and such since it is not enclosed in its own room. I didn't  even give it a second thought because of the service. We made an appointment for a Saturday. When we got there, the person never showed. No one even knew we were coming. Someone ended up just pointing us up the stairs to this "glass palace", and then they opened up another ballroom for us to look at. We weren't able to get any information at all. In fact, the person we made the appointment with didn't even contact us again until weeks later when we had already chosen a venue. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    We went to a wedding there 3 months ago and it was very mediocre.  Service was OK but everyone seemed uninterested.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards