Texas-Houston

**askweres ** (i don't know how to PM - lol)

I found this pic of you while I was looking through faire photos this morning: http://www.pbase.com/paul42/image/119499913 :D
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyName Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: **askweres ** (i don't know how to PM - lol)

• edited December 2011

Paul does great work!  We are so lucky to have him out there because we rarely have cameras on us, or we aren't able to use them!  Thanks for the link.

Did you make it on his website?  He takes so many!

• edited December 2011
    yes, paul is awesome. i usually hit up his site and valt/james's to get photos of my fairies and i for the same reason - i hate busting out the camera when i have wings on LOL i *think* i saw you over by cast in bronze on saturday :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BabyName Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers TTC since 07/2010 BFP #1 11/10/11 Natural MC at 6w4d BFP #2 01/23/12 MC at 12w. 2x Cytotek 1x Methergen; Genetic testing found Factor V Leiden and MTHFR. Started extra Folic Acid and Baby Aspirin then Lovenox BFP #3 07/02/12 EDD 3/13/13 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yep.  I was out there.  I made FI buy me two of his CDs.  I figured it was time to finally own them!  :)  FI's uncle was out for the first time ever on Saturday, so we were showing him all of our favorite shows and shops.

Kind of sad it's over.  We're debating on going to Dickens on Saturday b/c of money and things we need to get done for the wedding.  I can't wait for this wedding to be over so I have money for faire again.

Did you hear about the new faire opening up near Bastrop/Elgin?  It's called Sherwood Forest and is running from the last week in Feb to the first week in April.  I think we're going to try to make it opening day.
  • edited December 2011

i'm sad too :( i can't do dickens though since i have finals next week. after that, it's pretty much solid wedding stuff while i'm on break til the middle of january. i have almost 8 months and am crazy busy - i can't imagine how you feel with two weeks....AHHHH!!!! :)

i actually *may* be cast as a fairy at sherwood. my friend brooke is doing a lot of behind the scenes stuff there and asked me to be a part of it. i probably shouldn't with school/wedding, but i still might. why stop overextending myself now? ;) if i decide not to work it, i'm sure i will stil be out there a lot. i'm excited that there's now a faire between TRF and Scarby! i'm getting a dressform for christmas so i'm looking forward to using it to make some new costumes..yay!

happy planning, girl! don't get to stressed and don't forget to sleep ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards