Texas-Houston

Wedding Photography and Videography

Hello Everyone!
 I have finally booked a place for my reception and now we am currently looking for a great photographer and videography. I'm hoping someone with great detail that's people friendly. The budget we want to stay in is about 1k to 3k for both combined. A man and women photographer would be nice especially during pre ceremony for the ladies while we are getting dressed and among other things. We don't want to go over 3k total for both. (Hopefully we can stay in that range)  Cant wait to hear your suggestions.

Regards,
Motivated Bride

P.S. If we have to get one company to do photography and the other videography that's fine.

Re: Wedding Photography and Videography

• lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I highly reccomend our photographers! It is C. Baron Photography. Check out their blog and facebook they have update it with new stuff often. We actually did our engagements last week so you can see one of our pictures. We are Lanie & Kevin. We are SO very pleased. They definately understood my vision.

It is a husband and wife team. They are so creative and we genuinely had a good time with them. I think they may have raised their prices a little with the new year, but it still can't be that much. We paid $1000 for 2 photographers, 6hr coverage, engagement pictures, a large print, 100 photo cards, and the cd with printable images. We have been so pleased so far! If you have any questions just let me know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Check out Chris with Loudernow Photography www.loudernowphotography.com or R&J Studios http://www.randjstudios.com/

Both do great work and are in that price range, good luck!
  • HollyPW2011HollyPW2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Lauren Anderson Photography (LA Photography). It is a husband and wife team and they are truly awesome. They devote all of their time to you and give you as much time as you need/want when it comes to meeting to discuss things or when on photoshoot days. i highly recommend them.

also for videography we are using complete music and video, which is also where we are getting our DJ from.
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOVE Tina with Agape House. www.agapehousestudio.com.

They do photography and videography.

But my photographer is Lori with Savvy Couture www.savvycouturecreations.com. She's AMAZING!!!
  • Karamel_bpKaramel_bp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I went with Shawna from Edoo Photography she is wonderful. A true blessing to me that day.

Anniversary
  • kljames02kljames02 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://houston.weddings.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-photography-videography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:230709c7-ab7d-4bb0-8a8c-eb59c9d5ce45Post:b2b92a4d-9aa2-4178-b57b-0cabb345d0d3">Wedding Photography and Videography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello Everyone!  I have finally booked a place for my reception and now we am currently looking for a great photographer and videography. I'm hoping someone with great detail that's people friendly. The budget we want to stay in is about 1k to 3k for both combined. A man and women photographer would be nice especially during pre ceremony for the ladies while we are getting dressed and among other things. We don't want to go over 3k total for both. (Hopefully we can stay in that range)  Cant wait to hear your suggestions. Regards, Motivated Bride P.S. If we have to get one company to do photography and the other videography that's fine.
    Posted by Boocwillis[/QUOTE]

<div>I just sent you a PM.</div>
  • juliapacejuliapace member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using A&A Video and NICO Photography.  They are awesome, family orientated, very professional and affordable.  All under one roof.  If your looking for make-up check out Fashion Face.  They work out of the same office and are just as wonderful and affordable.

Congrads!

Julia Pace
  • edited December 2011
    We went with JH Photography. They are a very sweet couple and very resonable for both photo and video.

~~~grammatically incorrect~~~
  • BoocwillisBoocwillis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello Everyone!!
      I just wanted to say thank you everyone for your suggestion. You all have helped me a great deal and I'm very appreciative for that.
    Thank YOU!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards