Texas-Houston
Options

NO VENDOR PIMPING

I have posted about this several times, it gets very annoying to repeat myself.

No Vendor Pimping. If your Nana's neighbor's daughter's baby's daddy has a business THIS is not the place to advertise it for them. If you want to privately recommend the location to someone- get their personal email and pimp it out there.

TheKnot has rules.

And another thing. Please do not post something more than once like bashing a venue. We all appreciate your reviews, they are extremely helpful, but you only need to post it once. Again. TheKnot has rules.

Re: NO VENDOR PIMPING

• Options
    edited December 2011
    you're no fun..hahahahah ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

:)
    how are you missy?

• Options
    nkeysernkeyser member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    are you the knot police ha! keep up with the rules! enjoy!
    FUTURE mRS. pROVOSTWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_vendor-pimping?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:2341df8a-24a1-435b-9993-b5aa5aeb43b4Post:395f21c3-45a6-4cb7-8023-035bfe2ab8a5">Re: NO VENDOR PIMPING</a>:
    [QUOTE]are you the knot police ha! keep up with the rules! enjoy!
    Posted by nkeyser[/QUOTE]

as a matter of fact I am. I'm the mod on this board AND I am very much aware of the rules apparently some are not.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In case anyone else has further questions here are some of TK rules:

No soliciting of any kind on the message boards or in the chat room -- it is neither allowed nor appreciated by the community. If you are interested in advertising opportunities, please contact salesinfo@theknot.com Wedding professionals involved in a wedding-related enterprise cannot post any information on The Knot message boards, even if offering services free of charge.

Any member of our community, including a bride, involved in a wedding related business must adhere to the same rules as wedding professionals and are not permitted to post on The Knot message boards.

Please keep in mind that The Knot Message Boards are not to be used for posting complaints and defamatory comments about vendors. All defamatory posts are subject to removal at The Knot's sole discretion. We are concerned that you be treated fairly and that other brides are warned of any bad apples in this business.You have the option of contacting the vendor directly, or if an official complaint is appropriate, you may contact the Better Business Bureau at www.bbb.org.

While we don't allow vendors to post on our message boards, if you are a wedding professional with a question about a post regarding your business; we may, in our sole discretion, post a statement submitted by you, on your behalf. Please email messageboards@theknot.com for more information.

If you are a journalist or student looking for information, please contact us at messageboards@theknot.com for information/permission prior to posting or your post will be removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards