Texas-Houston

Timtations cake?

Hey ladies,

I'm on the hunt for the cake now, and I have a meeting with Tim from Timtations.  He didn't tell me pricing though, so does anyone know anything about his pricing?

We were really hoping for no more than $3 a slice. 

And if you used him, were you fully satisfied?

SaveSave

Re: Timtations cake?

• Well, I had my meeting, and Tim's really great!  Brought lots of cake for us to try, and it was all delicious!  The white frosting is so creamy!  And the almond cake!  Even my mom liked it, and she doesn't really like cake.

SaveSave
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_timtations-cake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:27b16ff0-db12-4a76-ad79-e1a001fb05d8Post:0bd3c44b-658e-44d4-8618-6329d22c07ab">Re: Timtations cake?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, I had my meeting, and Tim's really great!  Brought lots of cake for us to try, and it was all delicious!  The white frosting is so creamy!  And the almond cake!  Even my mom liked it, and she doesn't really like cake.
    Posted by monkeysip[/QUOTE]

I used Tim for my graduation party and the cake was not only beautiful, but delicious. He arrived on time and set everything up. I sent him a picture of what I had in mind and he completely exceeded my dreams. I think you'll be very satisfied with him.
  • Never heard of them, but in case things don't work out with this company, I recommend Edible Designs by Jessie.  She did our cake and aside from being absolutely beautiful, it tasted wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards