Texas-Houston
Options

DIY Card Boxes

Is there anyone on here in the Houston area who make card boxes? I want a 3 tier black and White Damask with Marina Blue Box. Let me know ladies!

Thanks

Re: DIY Card Boxes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    They have them on etsy if you are willing to pay shipping for it. They are easy to make they just take a lot of time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cmcd16 on the DIY board post this the other day...

Damask hat boxes, anyone?
         I wrote about this in my planning blog yesterday, but I thought I would 
         post on here as well.  I saw these amazing damask hat boxes to use as card
         boxes at Hobby Lobby yesterday.  There were 5 different sizes.  They
         were priced very reasonably ($7.99-$12.99 each).  Just wanted to share!  :)

You could try making one from these... good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I made mine - I wanted a square card box.  However, it's only single layer because the square boxes are taller in comparison with the round ones, and I didn't want a 4-foot card box!
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    akeptwoman26akeptwoman26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you ladies. I will be going to Hobby Lobby this weekend. I'm thinking about putting a personal touch to it. I may glue blue fabric to the tops and add some rhinestone to it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom made mine and it wasn't too bad. We just bought a stationery box from Marshall's and covered with wrapping paper and ribbon. Photo is below:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards