Texas-Houston
Options

XP Booked my caterer!

FI and I had our tasting Monday night and it was fabulous! So we signed the contract. We picked Butter and Company. Graham, the owner, was cordial and enthusiastic from the first phone call, and met us at our venue (the Nouveau Antique Art Bar) for the first meeting. He came to our home for the tasting. The food is fantastic and Graham is chock full of ideas. He is so enthuiastic about making our reception fun and memorable for us and our guests. His pricing is very,very reasonable, as well. I can't wait for our wedding!

Re: XP Booked my caterer!

• Options
    wow!  congrats!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    lgoateslgoates member
    First Comment
    Awesome! Sounds like it will be perfect!
  • Options
    Hi!! I am getting married and having the reception at Nouveau this December also!!  I can't wait.. Just wondering because I have been looking for a reasonable caterer also.  This is my first post so I am not sure if you can message me privately or if you can just post here, but how much about was it per person?  We are looking for a reasonable caterer, and it sounds like you found a good one.  Any info would be great..

by the way.. don't you just LOVE Nouveau.  So beautiful! 
  • Options
    Hey Kailey...I'm having my wedding at Nourveau too (LOVE it so much) and I'm using E&P Catering. I really liked them a lot. Their pricing is online but when I met him in person he saved me some money (didn't charge me the split entree fee, etc.) when I told him my catering budget. I'm having a chicken and steak entrees plus two appetizers and tea and coffee for about $21 a person. I didn't meet with Butter and Company but I've heard good things about them as well. HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards