Texas-Houston
Options

Villa Renata?

I am very interested in booking the Villa Renata for my wedding venue. The venue is very reasonably priced, customer service exceptional, and overall a beautiful venue. Is anyone familar with this venue? Any feedback?

Re: Villa Renata?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel similar I really liked it my only concern is I wish the top level was bigger. Not sure if my 200 people will fit comfortably with a dance floor. Alil torn.
  • Options
    klewis2011klewis2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

We are having a smaller wedding... You are right, not sure about the dance floor accomodating 200 ppl. Any other venue ideas?

• Options
    momadionamomadiona member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I alos thought they were nice very pretty but felt small for how many guest I have and I couldnt do the min 14,000 price for 150ppl.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I really liked them too.  I am planning 150 and they showed me the setup already.  The dance floor is plenty big enough.  I stopped in and they were having a special.  The quote is great.  It is between them and two other places.  I just can't decide. 

• Options
    KimberlandA&MKimberlandA&M member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hello, We were actually stuck between Villa Rinata and the Bell Tower on 34th for they both have the Italian villa feel we were looking for.  Sara Jane, one of the coordinators is amazing and she will really work with you to make sure you get everything that you want. She is excellent at her job. I have not had the food there before but I have heard  great things about their catering services. My fiance and I actually booked at the Bell Tower because like many have mentioned the ballroom seemed to be small for the 175-200 guest we were having but if you are having 150 are below I would definitely say that you should consider this venue. You get the entire venue to yourself for your event time and it is a gorgeous facility. Almost forgot the best part their pricing is very reasonable. Good Luck and hope this helps!

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Hi, what is the other location?

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

It does. Thanks!

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The Bell Tower on 34th St.
    The website is: www.thebelltoweron34th.com
    It's gorgeous.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kimberland - I'm plnning to go back this weekend to Villa Rinata with my maid of honor.  I looked at the Bell Tower but did not get as good a deal.  I really love the idea of having the entire place to myself and Bell Tower could not guarantee that for me.  I've been working with Ann and she has been so helpful.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem SunnySonya. You are right Bell Tower does not offer very good deals at first but you have to negotiate with them. They will go down depending on what month you choose and dates that are difficult or that they have yet to book. I know of 3 brides and myself who got them to go down significantly with there pricing. Its all about how popular the date is. But if you have 150 people or less Villa Rinata is a great choice.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married at Villa Rinata back when it was called another name.  We had 250 people and danced up a storm.  We did not have seating for everyone and lots of people moved from upstairs to downstairs and outside.

Sorry for the late response, but thought it may help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks MARLIMC.  I booked the Villa Rinata and I am so excited.  My coordinator is amazing and super helpful withideas.  Knowing you had 250 guests and had a great weddinhg in the space makes me so happy.  I am still about 150 so im sure we will have plenty of room to dance.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards