Texas-Houston

Experienced DJ

I am looking for an experienced  DJ for my wedding reception. Must be able to mix live and have a large catalog of varying artists. Ex. Isley Brothers, Flo Rida, Beyonce, Maroon 5, Fiest, The Enchantments, Adele, BVD, etc. This will be for a wide variety of music listeners. It would be great if they also had lighting and mics. MC qualities a must.

Thanks!

Re: Experienced DJ

• Joey K with DJ brothers is excellent. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have personal expereince with him but I have heard that The Mad Hatter from 97.9 does an excellent job and has a wide variety of music.  Apparently his pricing is also reasonable. 
  • Cesar Gill at Unique Style Productions....recommended to us by our coordinator and he is awesome and will mix on the spot.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We used Joey K with DJ Brothers...he had a huge mix and was awesome.
  • I would recommend Jonny Black Productions. He did my wedding last year and is absolutely amazing. He got people on the dance floor, made all the major announcements through the ceremony, and was just an amazing DJ. I would recommend him 100% and then some.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• I've been to weddings where Jonny Black was the DJ.  He was really good & got everyone going.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards