Texas-Houston
Options

Happy Friday!

What are your plans for the weekend?  anything wedding? any fun?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No fun here, I need to work on invitations and FI needs to study. Lame I know we are old people.
  • Options
    aggiebugaggiebug member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to study too! :(  I have a final on Monday so that should be consuming most of the weekend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are going to make our honeymoon decision...it's down to the El Dorado Casitas or Excellence Playa Mujeres in the Riviera Maya, Mexico.  Buying stuff for centerpieces (lanterns) at Hobby Lobby.  Finding flower inspiration.  Not super exciting stuff, but it's great to check things off the list!
  • Options
    ib4eplzib4eplz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am studying as well.  I have to start and finish a paper due thursday.  I have a stats exam on tuesday then finals the following week!! plus I have to work--BOO!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    good luck on those finals!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards