Texas-Houston

Custom Wedding Band

What stores in Houston will make custom bands or alter bands in store? I just don't want to send my ring off for weeks at a time.

Re: Custom Wedding Band

• I know Nazars on Westheimer does - my engagement ring came from there and it was one of their designs, then they were going to make my wedding band but we found something there that fit. They were really great to work with
  • I reccomend Klein's on Westheimer..had both of ours done there.  Mine was a custom band to flush with my engagement ring. They made a wax mold to make sure its what i wanted it to look like before the ring was made.  Great people to buy from..very personable.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My husband and I got ours custom made at Reiners. It is also on Westheimer. They did an awesome job and we found their pricing to be terrific.
  • PM me, and I will send you our diamond guy's info. After learning retail chains like above mark up diamonds 300%, we will never buy from those places. GMA certified diamonds you custom design, he's amazing! I am in love with my ring!

TTC Since 6/12 regular periods with annovulation DH S/A healthy Hormones normal-all unexplained IF currently 10/12 50mg of clomid-no response-BFN 11/12 100mg of clomid-1 mature follicle-IUI #1=BFN 12/8/12 clear HSG 12/12 100mg of clomid-2 mature follicles-IUI #2=BFN 1/13 5mg femara un-monitored TI, BFN 2/13 7.5mg femara 2 mature follicles, IUI#3 BFN
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards