Texas-Houston

LG Entertainment Reviews

I just had my wedding on April 9th at The Gallery. I have read many different reviews on LG entertainment and I wanted to express my view on them.

PERFECT!

We met with Lewis three times before the wedding. He was very professional and knew what he was talking about!! He helped up with choosing songs, schedule of events and much more! At the wedding, he got the party started and it did not end til we left! He kept the music coming and got everyone of all ages on the dance floor! He helped remind guest about our photo booth and different food stations. He had great music for introductions, garter/bouquet toss, ending song and much more! He also provided lighting for us and it was also PERFECT! I was a bit uneasy about lighting because The Gallery already had lighting but I went with his recommendations and it was so beautiful! We had spot lights on our initial letters and cake and had uplighting around the whole reception venue! The lighting and Dj service could not have been better!

If you are in need of DJ, lighting or photo booth (we didnt know they had this service and already booked with someone else before.. or we would have used that too!)services please go to them! They are all around great and very affordable!! Ask for Lewis!

Re: LG Entertainment Reviews

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards