Texas-Houston

Place to take Bridal photo

Hi, we love the feel of natural setting in photo, a place with a touch of the country, tallgrass, trees, wooden bridge, railroad track, and water. 

Do ya have a place in mind that would be great for us?

We're thinking of going to Galveston, make some pictures by the beach and find places around the area that have those quaility and take more pictures, but the search could be forever. Do ya know any place in the area that would be great or just any place in general that would be great to take picture at? Any suggest would help. Thanks!

I saw some picture that were taken in Galveston, beneath a pier, but have no idea where it's located, does anybody know where I could find a good spot beneath a pier?

Re: Place to take Bridal photo

• Can you link to the pictures you saw under the pier in Galveston?

It's funny you'd mention Galveston tho...because of your natural setting requests of country, tallgrass, trees, wood bridge, railroad tracks, and water... galveston pretty much only has water. LOL

Believe it or not, Hermann Park actually meets every single thing you wanted, but technically there's a fee to shoot there, and you will stand out in your wedding dress.

Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Try Old Town Spring, its very popular for photos like this.  I had a friend who did her engagement pics here and they were so beautiful with all the colors.  It kind of rustic. It's where they hold the crawfish festival. They have train tracks,grass. tall trees, and bridges. Alot of older buildings as well..old post office. Its very close to what you are looking for!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found all these pictures whie looking up for places in Galveston. Just not sure where exactly is everything located.  

• I found all these pictures whie looking up for places in Galveston. Just not sure where exactly is everything located.  

Did not no there is a fee to shoot at Hermann Park. Thanks for letting me know. 
  • people who work at Hermann park are pretty nice. I've never been stopped by them and I've shot in Hermann Park plenty of times. As long as the photographer doesnt bring tone of equipment, you'll be fine. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards