Texas-Houston
Options

Married 7/15/2012, Vendor Reviews!

Ladies,

Well I got married 7/15/2012. It was a wonderful wedding and I wanted to share my reviews with you just in case you are all looking for vendors.

Venue: The Courtyard on St. James. A 10+

If you plan on having your wedding at the Courtyard make sure that you request Lori Evans as your event coordinator. She was outstanding to work with. She was very helpful through out the whole process. She answered all my questions and always emailed in a timely manner. When I had last minute changes she was really quick in making those changes! Lori played a huge part in this whole wedding process.

Cake: Edible Designs by Jessie. A 10+

Oh My Gosh!!! Our wedding cake was so delicious! We had a buttercream Amaretto cake with rasberry filling! It was so good and our grooms cake was German chocolate! I must say Jessie did a wonderful job! I totally recommend her.

DJ: Dj Brothers A 10+

Joey K with DJ brothers was incredible. He kept the wedding moving and was such a great MC! Joey always answered my emails promptly and worked with me when I made changes the wedding day. If you decide to book with DJ Brothers make sure you request Joey K!

Photographer: Civic Photos A 10+

Where do I start... Barett with Civic Photos is amazing! Words cannot explain how awesome he captures those beautiful moments! Barett brought his wife and other teammember to help with taking pictures. His wife was so helpful in fixing my dress for the pictures! I recommend Barett not only for wedding pictures but for any other life events.

Flowers: Carmen's Floral A 10+

Carmen did an amazing job in our floral arrangements! She went above and beyond my expectations! She is so sweet and willing to work out with your budget.

Alterations: Laura's Couture and Alterations A 10+

Ladies, this is the place to go! Karime is the best and most def knows what she is doing.
Yes, they are a bit pricey but worth it! Very professional and will work with what you want in your dress.

Makeup: Adorne Artistry A 10+

Jennifer and Jessica are the sweetest I ever have met and are very professional! They made me look so beautiful on my wedding day and most def made me feel comfortable on my wedding day. I totally recommend them as they do an awesome job!

Overall my wedding day went well. I hope I helped some of you out! If you have any questions please let me know.

Re: Married 7/15/2012, Vendor Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards