Texas-Houston

Ceremony/Reception Venues

Help!!! Does anyone have any names of wedding venues in the Houston, TX area that are cheap?? I have searched and searched and everything seems so expensive.  Any help will be appreciated! Thanks all!

Re: Ceremony/Reception Venues

• edited December 2011
    Help!!! Does anyone have any names of wedding venues in the Houston, TX area that are cheap?? I have searched and searched and everything seems so expensive.  Any help will be appreciated! Thanks all!
  • edited December 2011
    <------I'd ask your local board. There is a drop down menu on the left and Houston has its own board. 

Also, just a bit of general advice, try looking for untraditional venues like museums, parks, art galleries, and bringing in your own catering and alcohol. It can cut costs significantly if it's not a "wedding" venue. 
  • tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What part of Houston and HOW inexpensive? And what all do you want included?
  • edited December 2011
    You can try Ella's Garden, Events Etc, and the Humble Civic Center.
    Ella's Garden and Events Etc run about $5,000 for everything and the Humble Civic Center is about $1,000-1300 for a ballroom and you decorate and supply what you want. Hope this helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards