Texas-Houston
Options

what's going on for the weekend ladies?

i have no plans. just homework. bleh.

Re: what's going on for the weekend ladies?

• Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well, my date is next Sunday, so this weekend I am panicing.

A lot.

And my mom is throwing me a bridal shower a bit late...

Me and FI both decided that Valentine's Day can wait this year and we are just going to spend the night working on wedding stuff and trying to hammer out some last minute details.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    No Valentine's plans?

I am upset b/c I was so excited for Friday, but one of my fillings fell out this morning so now I have to go to the dentist at 2 :(

Anyway, nothing planned tonight so far, but tomorrow we are celebrating Valentine's Day since we prefer not to on Monday. FI is taking me to dinner at 17 in the Alden hotel and apparently got a room there as well! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_whats-going-weekend-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:631e41db-b2ed-4c0f-8c60-31d090258bfbPost:94066c0e-83bc-4b62-b283-ccbeed1d8bf8">Re: what's going on for the weekend ladies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, my date is next Sunday, so this weekend I am panicing. A lot. And my mom is throwing me a bridal shower a bit late... Me and FI both decided that Valentine's Day can wait this year and we are just going to spend the night working on wedding stuff and trying to hammer out some last minute details.
    Posted by PJS001[/QUOTE]

add some cheap champagne and some marvin gaye in the background and you have yourself an evening :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_whats-going-weekend-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:631e41db-b2ed-4c0f-8c60-31d090258bfbPost:d7ab8156-2fb4-4b97-a969-9603fd28e06a">Re: what's going on for the weekend ladies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]No Valentine's plans? I am upset b/c I was so excited for Friday, but one of my fillings fell out this morning so now I have to go to the dentist at 2 :( Anyway, nothing planned tonight so far, but tomorrow we are celebrating Valentine's Day since we prefer not to on Monday. FI is taking me to dinner at 17 in the Alden hotel and apparently got a room there as well! :)
    Posted by mtsookasem[/QUOTE]

no vday plans here. FI wants to do something on Monday.

and congrats on 9 months away from today :) almost time!
  • Options
    mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    STBMrsDavis's wedding is this weekend!!!  I am so excited for her and I cannot wait to celebrate with them!!! :)
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fi will be busy working all weekend. He's a police officer so his hours are pretty crazy. I am having dinner with my aunt tonight. It will be exciting to see her since I haven't seen her in years! My baby sister has military ball on saturday so I will be helping her get ready saturday. On sunday I am going shopping with some friends. I will spend monday morning with Fi (because he has to work again) so we won't be celebrating valentines day, but we have dinner reservations for wednesday night when he is off.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, Miss67c! I didn't even realize it until you pointed it out!! :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_whats-going-weekend-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:631e41db-b2ed-4c0f-8c60-31d090258bfbPost:94066c0e-83bc-4b62-b283-ccbeed1d8bf8">Re: what's going on for the weekend ladies?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, my date is next Sunday, so this weekend I am panicing. A lot. Posted by PJS001[/QUOTE]
    Congratulations!!! and remember to have fun!!!

We're working on getting our invites assembled and mailed out...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today is 4 months until the day.

I have my first personal training appointment.... which really should've been in October when we became engaged. I have ALOT of work to do to get to my awesome self, but if I can make an obvious improvement, that'll be enough for me.

This weekend we're planning to figure out our honeymoon.... at least pick the destination, if nothing else. We have to write up the invitation wording for FI's dad to review (his father is hosting). Since we're meeting with vendors next weekend, we need to work out our schedule for that (we live in CA, so trying to wedding plan from here is hard). We're hoping we won't feel the need to make another trip out.

We need to do some housekeeping. Not sure if we're doing anything V day specific.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards