Texas-Houston
Options

Dj with name projector?

I'm looking for a DJ who can do our names with a projector on a budget. Any suggestions? TIA Happy plannning!!!

Re: Dj with name projector?

• Options
    My fiance is a DJ at Jonny Black productions! They have everything photobooth, uplighting, specialty lighting, and monogram.
  • Options
    I used Jonny Black for my wedding and I would recommend them.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    Thanks!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_dj-with-name-projector?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:685d15aa-eb2a-4bf9-be33-e3c2cbe0d709Post:6fb104c6-8d0f-4856-bfc0-5d072846fd8d">Re: Dj with name projector?</a>:
    [QUOTE]My fiance is a DJ at Jonny Black productions! They have everything photobooth, uplighting, specialty lighting, and monogram.
    Posted by ashleyhi[/QUOTE]
  • Options

Ashleyhi - what is your fiance's name?  We would like to request him if we decide to go with Johnny Black productions.  We are looking for everything that you mentioned... DJ, uplighting, monograms, etc.  We are getting married March 9, 2013.  Thanks in advance :)

• Options
    @ Sjscott11- That would be great!! His name is DJ Showtime. You won't go wrong with choosing him as your DJ and booking the rest of the team for your other mentioned services.  Happy planning :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards