April 2012 Weddings

Program Help- What to call "Here Comes the Bride" Sign holder?

Hello all,

I have been googling ideas for what to title my "here comes the bride" sign holder in the wedding- but haven't been getting good results.  Surely you can help! :)

"Sign holder" just sounds kinda cranky to me.  hah. 

ALL ideas and suggestions appreciated!

Re: Program Help- What to call "Here Comes the Bride" Sign holder?

• Maybe a page?  Isn't that what they call the people who used to hold banners up and announce things in the middle ages?
    Whoever said it was supposed to be happily ever after is a big fat liar.
  • Yes thats a great response!  Thanks!
  • em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    I have never heard of this role, and personally would not have chosen someone to do this, but I like page also. 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • We're calling ours the ring bearer.  That's probably wrong, but that was his original role, until I saw the pin on pinterest of the boy holding the "here comes the bride" sign, and that was it for me.  I have a hard time following rules most of the time, so we'll just call ours the ring bearer.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2012-weddings_program-call-here-comes-bride-sign-holder?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:05427f07-4ba2-44d6-9271-99a7af1ee5c0Discussion:a7312f19-7ec2-4c40-bcca-2afd57c8df5dPost:243bf006-0406-410f-957e-cae448425705">Re: Program Help- What to call "Here Comes the Bride" Sign holder?</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>We're calling ours the ring bearer.  That's probably wrong, but that was his original role,</strong> until I saw the pin on pinterest of the boy holding the "here comes the bride" sign, and that was it for me.  I have a hard time following rules most of the time, so we'll just call ours the ring bearer.  :)
    Posted by blgrout[/QUOTE]

<div>I think that's NBD. RB's usually don't actually carry "the" rings anyway. See my replies to OP's duplicate post over on the WP board. </div>
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards