Texas-Houston

Where did you take your engagment photos?!

I am taking my engagment photos this Sunday and was wondering where everyone else took theres for some ideas!

Re: Where did you take your engagment photos?!

• We went to Tranquility Park Down town
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Eleanor Tinsley Park along Allen Parkway/the bayou
  • Do you have somewhere that is special to yall? I have seen some at the Houston Zoo, did yall go to UH or Rice? You could go there, Hermann Park is always an option or depending on where you are located Old Town Spring for a more rustic feel or Market Street/The Waterway in the Woodlands, or if you are further south you could do the Kemah Boardwalk, there is the Verizon Wireless/Theater District area that is great too.
  • edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_where-did-you-take-your-engagment-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:794d9888-073f-4160-9ea6-1c691ae6fe3aPost:71705b08-c803-40ac-a909-f9f923245a24">Re: Where did you take your engagment photos?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Do you have somewhere that is special to yall? I have seen some at the Houston Zoo, did yall go to UH or Rice? You could go there, Hermann Park is always an option or depending on where you are located Old Town Spring for a more rustic feel or Market Street/The Waterway in the Woodlands, or if you are further south you could do the Kemah Boardwalk, there is the Verizon Wireless/Theater District area that is great too.
    Posted by Eboix518[/QUOTE]

We took ours at Minute Maid Park and Eleanor Tinsley Park.

I agroo with PP who said if you have someplace special to you. Minute Maid was special to us.

Edited:

We also took some really cool urban shots all around Dynamo Stadium. We just went by old or abandoned buildings and got some great pictures.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Kemah Boardwalk at sunset, they came out really nice.

TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • Haven't done them yet but we are planning on doing them in our home. I have also thought about doing some at Sur La Table or in a grocery store, since one of the things we do together is cook a lot!
  • THanks everyone for there input!! We did them by rice university with all the trees and some at pubs since we love beer

@sablearts- thats such a cute idea and so unique!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_where-did-you-take-your-engagment-photos?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:794d9888-073f-4160-9ea6-1c691ae6fe3aPost:b605121a-c30a-4520-b886-26b649fe0329">Re: Where did you take your engagment photos?!</a>:
    [QUOTE]THanks everyone for there input!! We did them by rice university with all the trees and some at pubs since we love beer @sablearts- thats such a cute idea and so unique!
    Posted by Lauritav[/QUOTE]

Cute idea to use pubs!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards