Texas-Houston
Options

Florist Budget?

We are tossing around the idea of silk verses fresh flowers.  I have an appointment with a florist on the 25th of this month.  She asked me to have a budget in mind, and a color scheme in mind.  I've got the colors figured out....but I have no clue what to even begin at with a budget!  I will be needing my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 10 bouts, and 4 corsages.  I am not picky on the type of flower.  My only preference is no carnations.  At least not a full bouquet of them.  I think they are pretty, just not want I want my entire bouquets made out of.  The colors are white and a blush pink.  What do you think would be the lowest I could go on a budget for this to keep it reasonable?

Re: Florist Budget?

• Options
    Just from my looking around, expect a ballpark of:

$150 - Bridal
    $75-$100 - per BM

I have no idea what to expect for corsages or boutteniers. 

HTH some!
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    same budget for bouquets.  our florist is doing boutteniers for $25/each and corsages at $25/each as well.  Going to HEB.
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I suggest Kroger on Beamer, the florist there is a former wedding planner. I personally think fresh flowers look better.
    TTC Jan 2011, me: 30, DH 32. Unexplained IF. Aug 2012- Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 08/21, IUI 08/22= BFN. Feb 2013: Bravelle/Ovidrel, IUI 02/20, IUI 02/21= BFN.
  • Options
    If you don't need fancy flowers or big bouquets, you could definitely get away with your brial bouquet being $150 or less. The BM bouquets can be as low as $45 to $65 each. I'm not sure how fancy Nshivers' boutineres are, but $25 is a lot. You can get single rose bouts with some other filler for $8 each, and a single calla lily or orchid for $10 to $12. The corsages you can get for $20. Sabrina from Always Floral is doing my flowers. Carmen's floral and Miranda's floral expression also have good prices. I found HEB to be surprisingly pricy for what I was looking for. You can also check out Flowers by Minerva's website. They have some decent bouquets and bouts on there for good prices. If you're really not picky about flowers, try the packages at Sams club. They are about $300 for bouquets, bouts, and corsages.

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    I haven't been on here in a really long time because I got married over a year ago but I I have a friend that did the flowers for my wedding. She's trying to make a name for herself so she's very reasonably priced and can work with any budget. I would highly recommend her. My flowers were amazing and she saved me hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars. She's done a few weddings now and several other events. 

Let me know if you want her info and pics. 

my email is k.bates8504@gmail.com

Close up of my bouquet

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards