Texas-Houston
Options

Bridal Shower Location Suggestions?

I am hosting a bridal shower for a friend here in Houston and am looking for suggestions for where to host it.  I don't want to do a meal.  I am thinking snacks and a champagne bar.  I love the idea of doing it at a bakery or cupcake shop, but haven't found the perfect one.  A cafe would be great too if I could find one.  I would really like to be able to bring in my own alcohol to keep the costs down, so a BYOB in the Heights would be good, but I am not very familiar with the places there.  Thanks guys!

Re: Bridal Shower Location Suggestions?

• Options
    stine_whitestine_white member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am hosting a bridal shower for a friend here in Houston and am looking for suggestions for where to host it.  I don't want to do a meal.  I am thinking snacks and a champagne bar.  I love the idea of doing it at a bakery or cupcake shop, but haven't found the perfect one.  A cafe would be great too if I could find one.  I would really like to be able to bring in my own alcohol to keep the costs down, so a BYOB in the Heights would be good, but I am not very familiar with the places there.  Thanks guys!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ask this on your local board (to the left, under Local Wedding Boards); you'll get a better response.  This board is international.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Flora & Muse

Has a full bar, Euro feel- like a place you would go for tea, but has food too.
    ~~~grammatically incorrect~~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_bridal-shower-location-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:914868b7-f1e3-4e13-a709-7d5dca7d5f39Post:f7762050-be55-4153-ad00-ad4b56f760cc">Re: Bridal Shower Location Suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ask this on your local board (to the left, under Local Wedding Boards); you'll get a better response.  This board is international.
    Posted by hlq2011[/QUOTE]

<div>are <em>you </em>on the right board? this is the local houston board....</div>
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards