Texas-Houston
Options

Wedding photographer for less than $3,000 ?????

We are getting married in November and still haven't booked a photographer!  Does anyone have any recommendations for a wedding photographer that won't cost me an arm and a leg?  I would probably need the photographer for 10 hours.  In Houston....preferable Northwest Houston, but as long as it's in Houston or surrounding areas it's fine.  We would also like a videographer for a good price. 

Re: Wedding photographer for less than $3,000 ?????

• Options
    Still-life Media Savvy Couture Photography
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Kathlyn Dragna. $1600 for the basic package which includes engagement/bridal session at any location, 8 hours and 2 photographers for the day of and you recieve every picture taken at both the engagement shoot and the wedding day. She is super nice but does fill up fast!!!! Can't wait to see her again this Saturday at my wedding.
  • Options
    Emily with Fleurish Imagery

www.fleurishimagery.com

She is WONDERFUL and her work is amazing. She's in your budget, definitely check her out!
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    I used Courtney Moore Photography and she is in your budget. She is amazingly talented and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I recommend 110%. :)
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    I would recommend Michelle Debee Photography. You can get 20% off if you book any package with Dream With Me Event Planning.

• Options
    Darla Guyton with http://www.guytonphotography.com/ Great photographer and quick to get the photos to you.
  • Options
    Here are a few that I really like and most of them can work with your budget

Mustard Seed Photography
    Brittany Dawson Photography
    Nicole Chatham Photography ( she just moved here from Austin )
    R&J Studios
    xoxo, Jennifer
  • Options
    Empire Studios in the Woodlands.  Talk to Deanna.  http://www.empirestudio.net
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_wedding-photographer-for-less-than-3000?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:ad57ba42-256a-44e8-b817-d096be121ecePost:1c3c2bc0-8f84-4972-9723-31851e408ac7">Wedding photographer for less than $3,000 ?????</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are getting married in November and still haven't booked a photographer!  Does anyone have any recommendations for a wedding photographer that won't cost me an arm and a leg?  I would probably need the photographer for 10 hours.  In Houston....preferable Northwest Houston, but as long as it's in Houston or surrounding areas it's fine.  We would also like a videographer for a good price. 
    Posted by jenn85e[/QUOTE]

<div><font color="#008080"><strong>Deidre Lee Photography will customize a package to meet any budget. You should contact them! deidreleephotography@gmail.com</strong></font></div><div><font color="#008080"><strong>They did my wedding and my pictures turned out BEAUTIFULLY!</strong></font></div>
  • Options
    Shelli Pattie is very affordable.  We have only do engagement pictures so far, but they were just beyond my expectations.  So far, amazing.  She has a great package for engagament, bridal, and wedding.  Not to mention, she is very responsive and great to work with.  Check her out. 

http://shellipattie.com/
  • Options
    Lab L Arts - they charged us less then $2000 (this was a year and half ago). I would recommend him for the price. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Www.wix.com/mscrystal/3x5 (two photographer team)
  • Options
    Jessica Pledger Photography has good quality and is reasonably priced. www.jessicapledger.com

• Options
    Rachael Binford at Binford Creative- I'm using her and absolutely love her. She includes the album in her package and it's still under 3k. She lives in the Woodlands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards