Texas-Houston
Options

HELP!!!! invitation envelopes, need a Printing shope

Hi!!!!

Ok so my wedding is in November, and I'm running out of time to finish everything on time.  My invitations are arriving this week (hopefully) but they need to be mailed as soon as possible.  My big problem is marking the envelopes, calligraphy is out of the game because of time and cost.  I was thinking having them printed but I'm having a hard time finding a pinting shoppe here in Houston that does it and that is also cheap.  Any suggestions??????????

Re: HELP!!!! invitation envelopes, need a Printing shope

• Options
    mksmith5mksmith5 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kinkos? Staples?
  • Options
    MissAngelMissAngel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm just going to feed them through my laser printer one by one.  That's the only way I can figure to do it that won't cost me an arm and a leg.
  • Options
    jobie02jobie02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Accurate Affordable Printing
    3612 Mangum Road
    Houston, TX 77092
    (713) 263-0086

I don't know what you consider cheap, but they did mine at a reasonable cost.
  • Options
    mdscopelmdscopel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could print onto clear labels and then stick them on the envelopes.  Saves ALOT of time instead of hand feeding them through the printer.  The clear looks alot better than the white and works with any envelope.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did clear labels for mine and used a calligraphy font. In the end it doesn't matter because the post office is going to mess up the outer envelops of the invitations anyways. Labels were very easy and they looked nice.
  • Options
    SHUVUUSHUVUU member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Knottie lurking after a LONG time

I used http://bachcroft.com/default.html and went with one of their clear designs. It cost me about $30 for 100 invitations and they were beautiful. You just upload your addresses and they send you the labels already printed out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I say use your laser print and print them yourself. I did and they came out great. Just download a fancy font. You can also try RPM printing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards