Texas-Houston
Options

TP Tuesday

who do you want to throat punch? besides this slow board lol.

I'm in a fairly good mood today. So no one yet. Had this been yesterday I would have had a hitlist as long as a novel.

Re: TP Tuesday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was going to say the board...but I guess I did that yesterday

I'm still on an engagement high over here so not bitter about much. Give me a few hours at work and I will come back with something I promise! LOL
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Primo we need details of your engagement - so happy for you!

Throat punch? Ummmm the dude who cleated my leg last night, it does not feel amazing today, and the kitchen - it is still a complete mess from DH's bday dinner last night
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I was sitting around clipping coupons, he came and sat down next to me saying that he can't wait to do this for the rest of his life with me and asked me to marry him with the ring in his hand. :) No spectacle...just us...and I was so happy. We really have grown so much with our past.

OK now I have a TP...my stupid drama coworker who feels the need to talk mess about everybody. She thinks she is hurting me by not speaking to me and when we pass she puts her head down to the floor, but really she is doing me a favor because I cannot STAND how she goes around thinking she knows everything.

• Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    edited December 2011
    awwww that is perfect - I serously am so happy for yall, you really deserve it!!

HAHA nice - are we 12 again??
  • Options
    edited December 2011

THANK YOU!!!!!! :)

Actually I think she is...she is mad at me because we were planning a small birthday party for a coworker and she wanted to make chicken salad. She emails me so stressed how she doesn't have time to make it, and nobody helps her (yet she had me and another girl helping) and just going on and on. I suggested that we all pitch in 3 bucks and order pizza to make it easier. BAM I'm on her S list.. Yup definitely 12!  I just laugh. I find it HILARIOUS!

• Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    edited December 2011
    she sounds like she has a few screws loose.....just sayin!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

COUPON CLIPPING! You ARE my friend. bwhahahahaha. So happy for you too.

your co-irker sounds like a real peach. bless her heart.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    co-irker....love it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    do people seriously have no anger issues around here that they dont feel the need to TP somebody? Does everybody just have puppies and rainbows flying out of their butt now?
  • Options
    lealfrantzlealfrantz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Primo! That is awesome!

I have a few!

-My job. This is a everyday tp though. It's not that I dislike what I do. I just get so tired of the complaining. Granted, today has been pretty okay. However, I am so ready to go home. So I guess I want to tp the clock so that it says 5?
    -I have tried to be zen bride during this entire planning process. However, I've been super stressed with my Bachlorette party. I wanted a low key party. No clubs. I'm just not into it. No one seems to think anyone elses ideas are any good. However, no one seems to understand that I just want to spend time with them.
    -This office is freakin' hot!
    -I want to tp myself for cheating on my diet today.

Ummm I think that is about it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wanna trade offices? Mine is freezing! The one day I wear a sleeveless top! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_tp-tuesday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:c823e35f-8fc5-47eb-898a-c120032d569dPost:4d593c97-b5e5-455c-9599-6ae859fb4d07">Re: TP Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]do people seriously have no anger issues around here that they dont feel the need to TP somebody? Does everybody just have puppies and rainbows flying out of their butt now?
    Posted by PrimoBride[/QUOTE]

unicorns are in style this season. so i hear.
  • Options
    PJS001PJS001 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My boss. I only work at this office during the summer, and it is only part time, and I swear I have been in the office more than she has ALL SUMMER. It is so frustrating that she is a salaried-full time employee when she does NOTHING and never shows up.

Then she has the audacity to try and tell me how horrible the people across the hall are at their job.

Ugh, what I would do to have her job and show people how efficient our office COULD be.
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I dont want to really TP anyone from today but i could always TP some people at the venue where we had our wedding.  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards