Texas-Houston
Options

blingy veil (kind of long)

I already tried posted this in the attiere and accessories board and no luck yet. Before I saw the one I fell in love w/ I really didn't care much for a veil, well then about a week ago i was watching SYTTD re runs and i came across the episode where there is a Kenneth Pool trunk show and the brides goes in to meet the desgner, thinking she is going to buy one of his dresses and ends up w/ a Pnina. Well anyway, the veil that they put on her is the one i fell in love. I want to say it was finger tip lenght, it was a mantilla, but instead of lace the edging had rhinestones (I'm guessing it was swarovski), but it was very bilngy and I loved it! Problem is I have been trying to find a picture of it online and had no luck. So if any of you come across something similar I'd apreciate any pictures or sites where i can get it. If it's not the same exact one I would love something that matches the swarovski detailing of my dress, it doesn't have to be a manilla and I am open to different lenghts

Re: blingy veil (kind of long)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards