Texas-Houston

Florist

Anyone have any recommendations for florist .. I haven't found anyone that I like... and I would like someone who would be willing to work with our budget. Thanks!! 

Re: Florist

• Meagano19Meagano19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using The Senterpiece.  It is a husband and wife shop and the preferred florist of my venue, Lindsay Lakes.  She has great ideas, worked with our budget, and has a variety of rental items available. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Nasa Flowers - ask for Mark - he did an amazing job!  bridal bouquet,  7 bridesmmaid bouquets, 5 cousages, 14 boutineers (sp?), and 20 centerpieces (10 high, 10 low) for $1500 and they were GORGEOUS!
  • jalafajalafa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Pink and Chocolate..she is doing all my flowers.  Her name is Kat and worked very well with our budget!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard awesome reviews from Costco's floral dept.  You don't get individuality, but you do save a lot of money.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • robscorobsco member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend used Pink & Chocolate.  Their pricing was very good but the day of the wedding, their service was less than spectacular.  If set up is more than an hour, it will cost you an additional fee.  They don't kid around about that.  Kat was gone when the clock struck one hour & left some flowers to be set up by whomever.  I know this because I was the "whomever".

If you hire them...consider paying the extra fee or you may not get exactly what you want since customer service isn't their number one goal......just price.

Just saying........
  • REB1003REB1003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Striking Stems and loved them. : ) . 

Life as a Cooking Wife!:
    http://cookinbloom.blogspot.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mandydc0509mandydc0509 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_florist-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:121Discussion:d770054c-56ab-4221-bb71-f7a71a2daf76Post:3eed15de-cb78-4f8e-a1fd-769c383fc497">Re: Florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are using The Senterpiece.  It is a husband and wife shop and the preferred florist of my venue, Lindsay Lakes.  She has great ideas, worked with our budget, and has a variety of rental items available. 
    Posted by Meagano19[/QUOTE]

Ditto. Donna is awesome!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards