Texas-Houston
Options

Venue Suggestions - Galleria Area

Hello Everyone! I am scouting out possible wedding venues in the Houston area. I will likely have the wedding ceremony at St. Michael Catholic Church. I'd like to have the reception in the same area as many of the guests will be coming in from out of town. Any suggestions on places (preferbly hotels so that guests do not have to brave the traffic in the area) are greatly appreciated. As for budget, I'm thinking anywhere between 10-15k for the reception. I have not yet set a date but I'm thinking either October 2013 OR April 2014. Thanks! 

Re: Venue Suggestions - Galleria Area

• Options
    It's not a hotel, but I would recommend Courtyard on St. James. It's a really nice venue and prices are pretty reasonable. It's not a hotel, but it's very close to many of the Galleria area hotels. If you want a more raw space and DIY venue, there's also the Gallery. 

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    For your budget a smaller room within the Houstonian Hotel MAY work - it really depends on how many people you are having to see if that is an option. 

Another place - although not a Hotel - is the Wynden - it is a beautiful venue that is catered by Masraffs. http://www.thewynden.com/

Otherwise I would also say Courtyard on St. James - I just forget how much their minimum is.
  • Options
    Hotel Derek is always a good option. I'm pretty certain they'll fall within your budget too. 
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    The Junior League would also work. Very beautiful and very close by. 
  • Options
    Las Velas
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards