Texas-Houston

Affordable Wedding Coordinators Houston/ Huntsville area.

I really didn't want to cut into our already tiny budget but I'm having a really hard time getting started. Does anyone know of any affordable wedding coordinators in the Woodlands, Huntsville, Houston area. We live in the Woodlands and we're getting married in Huntsville. 

Thank you!
Lilypie - (pZmO)

Daisypath - (m6Pg)

Re: Affordable Wedding Coordinators Houston/ Huntsville area.

• If you're looking for a day-of coordinator there's Teri with Pearl&Peony. Her day-of package is $800 but she actually starts working with you six weeks before the wedding.
    teri@pearlandpeonyevents.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't know anybody in Huntsville, but I live there so if you need any suggestions for other services feel free to drop me a PM and I will help in any way possible!
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• I know the perfect person. Her name is Kelecia and she has a company called 1 Oak Events, she was superb, and has packages to fit any budget, also the great thing about her is even if she's hired as the day of she starts working with you way before making sure contracts are correct, vendors are handling everything correctly and just being a great help. Hope this info is a help, she offers free consultations and so does most planner so I'd suggest meeting with more than one before you choose. Good luck! Kelecia@1Oakevents.com
  • Thank you everyone so much! 
    Lilypie - (pZmO)

Daisypath - (m6Pg)
  • I had a wonderful planner, but not sure if that is what you are looking for.  I hired Day to Remember and couldn't have been happier.  You can contact them for pricing info.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards