Texas-Houston
Options

Pelazzio Reviews??

Hi, all!  I'm newly engaged and on the hunt for a reception venue.  My fiance and I really like the Grand Ballroom at the Pelazzio but I don't see many reviews on here about the place.  We have been talking to Liz and her assistant Rachel.  Any helpful reviews of the place?

Thanks so much!  :)

Re: Pelazzio Reviews??

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-houston_pelazzio-reviews?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:121Discussion:dc353413-cbb4-4de7-8685-f1f45c7094bbPost:10de7a11-ef87-436f-af5d-8e0b79390db4">Pelazzio Reviews??</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi, all!  I'm newly engaged and on the hunt for a reception venue.  My fiance and I really like the Grand Ballroom at the Pelazzio but I don't see many reviews on here about the place.  We have been talking to Liz and her assistant Rachel.  Any helpful reviews of the place? Thanks so much!  :)
    Posted by npham001[/QUOTE]

Look on <a href="http://www.weddingwire.com" rel="nofollow">www.weddingwire.com</a> it might be some there
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Ditto what Tiff said !
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    123: Invitedimage
    TBA: Attendingimage
    TBA: Declinedimage
    TBA: Not Repliedimage
    RSVP August 10, 2013
  • Options
    Im getting married this sunday in the Grand ballroom. They are AMAZING. I love the staff...when FI lost his job they were very helpful with my payments and really caring. Ana is AWESOME and Juan Pablo is hillarious. FI picked this place because of the open bar..lol..I loved the Grand ballroom. They did have lights in there but they are gone now but it's still beautiful. Food is great
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    By all means ... Do not go here!!!!! They will turn your fairy tale dream of your wedding into a nightmare!!!! All your money is non refundable!!! They do not care!!!! I don't recommend this venue at all!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards