Texas-Houston
Options

Wedding Programs--who did yours?

I'm on a budget (as most of us are) and would like to know who all my fellow Houston brides used to make their Wedding Programs? ALSO, I'm down to DIY....so any ideas on how you made your own would be awesome as well!  If you have a lengthy reply, please feel free to email me directly with ideas: talinabenton@yahoo.com   THANKS SO MUCH! Wink

Re: Wedding Programs--who did yours?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    made my own...there may be be some details in my bio link in my siggy.

basically...card stock, print, hole punch, ribbon.
    Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Doing my own as well.  Same thing - cardstock, ribbon, etc.
    Anniversary Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Made my own as well.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    made my own... ordered blank stationary on ebay for cheap and printed them at home.
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto, except instead of tying all those ribbons, i used pre-made elastics from tasseldepot.com .  100 for <$40 including shipping.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Plan to make my own. I've seen some cute ideas here and there and plan to incorporate them into what we want. If you have time and some talent you can work on it over time.  Great idea about the premade elastics! Im going to do that.
  • Options
    mpwdpwmpwdpw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fi's aunt is making them for us!  They are going to be very simple ones though.  Cardstock. no ribbons are anything. I think I might use green for the paper though.  My colors are green, plum, & Ivory.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Made my own.  Found some paper at Office Depot, of all places, that went really well with my invites.  I looked online for the layout and ideas for the wording.  They look really pretty, and you'd never guess I paid $25 for 100 of them.  Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jorgemega10jorgemega10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine from Etsy.com
  • Options
    akeptwoman26akeptwoman26 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'M getting mine off ETSY as well. I think that site is neat. I'm actually getting my STD, MENUS, PROGRAMS, THANK YOU CARDS AND INVITES from there. I like that fact that you post what you want and a pic and the company's bid for your business. I got a good deal for:
    75 tri folded invitations w/ monogram and band
    50 thank you cards,
    100 menus
    75 save the dates
    75 programs
    all for under 400.00.
    The lady I'm working with seems to be nice I just pray that she is good as some of the images, but before I commit, she is going to send me a mock invitation with my color and name. I suggest you try it. I don't have time to be a DIY bride and I wanted the same company to take care of all my stationary needs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my own:
    Ordered paperboard CD cases, stamped and embossed (Mr. & Mrs. on the front and Just Married on the back). Created CD with pretty label to include then created program on silver paper with black printing. Used small hole punch to punch two holes and used the silver clips to hold it in place. It came out really nice and it made the program that also included a favor.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Song of Solomon 4:10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards