Texas-Houston

Courtyard on St James

Hi,
We just got engaged over the Christmas holiday!  Thsi is my first post!

We are very interested in having our ceremony and reception here.  What does anyone know about it.  I have been to 2 weddings here in the past and they were very nice.  Has anyone been here recently?  How was the food? Any information and opinions are apreciated!
Thanks!

Re: Courtyard on St James

• Thanks everyone!

• I had my wedding there 2 years ago and I loved it!!  Our coordinator was fantastic to work with.  He was was available by phone or e-mail and was quick to respond back to me.  Our wedding was upstairs in the bigger room and we did the buffet option.  I thought the food was wonderful.  We went in for a tasting so they let us taste the various options and then choose what we wanted to serve. At the reception, they will serve you a plate so you can eat before you start mingling with your guests.  I was very pleased with the whole process of dealing with them while planning and the reception went off without a htich.  I also took bridal pictures here which they let you do for free if you have your reception there.  The outside pictures in the daylight are fantastic. 

Hope this helps.  Good luck with planning!
  • Yes, thanks for replying.  We have a really good feeling from the place and the coordinator.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards