Texas-Houston

Did anyone else buy their dress from Impression Bridal.....

I purchased my dress and it has arrived.  I went a couple of weeks for the "presentation" appointment (pretty much just tried it on and ooogled).  I will need a couple of alterations.... a little in length and I've lost a little weight.

The question:  Has anyone gotten their alterations done at Impression (specifically the Bay Area store)?  How much did they run?  Did they seem expensive?  Did you choose to do alterations somewhere else?  I had just been planning to do them there, but I'm wondering if I should give myself some time to shop around.  Any thoughts/experiences?

Thanks so much!

Re: Did anyone else buy their dress from Impression Bridal.....

• I'm not familiar with the questions you posed, but I am however curious about your experience.
    Several years ago, I came across Impression Bridal, and they were mostly only available (in my area), in bridal stores, and for some reason, alot of the stores didn't encourage anyone I know to order from there.

However, a month ago, FH and I went to Jackson Co. to buy his truck, and lo and behold, I saw an Impression STORE in the Richmond/Beltway area near Westchase! WOW!

So again, just curious what your experience was?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards