Texas-Houston

Plus Size Bridal Gowns

Where did you find your dress?
Who has the largest selection in store here in Houston?

Re: Plus Size Bridal Gowns

• Honestly David's Bridal has the largest selection. I was a little leary because you hear negative things about DB but I LOVED my dress, the sales staff was extremely helpful and I got many, many compliments on my gown. It is worth checking them out. Panache on 1960 also has a fairly large selection. Other than that, they kind of clip you in a small one and you try to "envision" what it will look like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • I went with one of my friends to try on (and buy) a gown at Impression Bridal (the location off 610/westheimer area). I believe she ordered a size 20 or 22? They were so great. The only thing that sucks trying to find a plus size gown.....is that even the larger samples didnt fit. But they took her measurements, advised her which size to order, and it came in and fits perfectly!

Becca & Justin - 5/16/09 - Planning Bio My Blog(updated 3/12)

• I went to BrickHouse Bridal in the woodlands. They did NOT have a large selection, just a heads up.
  • edited March 2013
    DB has a bigger selection of plus size gowns . Getting one there myself. But some of the staff members aren't very helpful at all .
  • I will second Impression in Galleria -  I ordered a size 20 dress there - (thanks to my well endowned top!)  I had plenty to try on.
  • I got mine at David's Bridal and I loved my consultant and had an amazing experiance. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards