Texas-Houston

Asian Food Venue

I'm looking for a venue that will serve asian food, family style. My mom and sister insist on having asian family style food.

There are your typical places: Kim Son and Ocean Palace. But those are not pretty at all.

There is also a pretty nice place called Rosemary's Garden, but they have this ginormous picture (~15 ft!) of a bride in front of their venue. I think it's prety tacky, I might ask them to take it down. Don't know if they will though...

I could get it catered to a prettier place but it cost a lot more to do it and need servers and everything :(.

I was wondering if you guys know of any other places or advices?

Re: Asian Food Venue

• I had a hard time with that as well, and ended up not doing Asian style. Kim Son caters for Chateau Cocomar which is beautiful, but I heard the service there is terrible...and it's very expensive. There's also Signature Manor, which is not super pretty, but better than Kim Son's ballroom. One thing you can do (which I didn't) is to contact Kim Son themselves and ask them about different venues that they have catered at for weddings. Good luck!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Most venues that serve asian food aren't so pretty ln thr outside, unfortunately, however, they always make the interiors look nice! I recently attended a reception at Fung's Kitchen. It was transformed inside!
  • Vietopia is pretty on the outside and inside and their food is good! 59/Buffalo Speedway area. Look for them on yelp
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards