Texas-Houston
Options

Sarah Ainsworth Photography

Does anyone know pricing information for her? I emailed her two months ago and she asked me to wait until 15mo. since she doesnt book until that far out, however, a lot of other photogs I like are already booking for 2014 and posting that they've got a few dates booked and I dont want to lose out on another photog if she's out of my price range! Help please! 

Re: Sarah Ainsworth Photography

• Options
    I would email her and tell her this and I am sure she will send you prices because she would rather quote you than lose a customer. If she doesn't then just move on to other photogs. I used to have her prices, but I can't find the PDF. Good luck!
    And now we are as one
    Married February 20, 2011

• Options
    Her least expensive package is $3,900, and that is just for wedding day coverage and engagement session. The next package includes an album and is $4,550. She has other packages that are over $5-6K.
  • Options
    Thank you so very much for your information! I went ahead and emailed her earlier today and havent heard anything. My budget is 3k so I will unfortunately have to pass! Oh well! :(
  • Options
    I just absolutely LOVED the way Marisa Miller did my cousin's wedding. The pictures were vibrant and color and full of love! She owns Captive Art Photography. She really gives a good bang for your buck. Worth checking out in my opinion. She booked my best friend's wedding already and she's not getting married until Aug 2014

• Options
    I recommend Jessica Pledger Photography.  I love her photos!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards